At design junction 2019, Forest & Maker, in partnership with STAC architecture, will showcase the furniture collaboration, Graft. This collection is born through a fusing of our two companies’ complimentary skillsets – design and craftsmanship. We think it demonstrates our vision for contemporary design that […]
About Forest & Maker
From our Wiltshire workshop, we handcraft furniture with nature and wellness in mind.
We are Forest & Maker.
- More than an acronym: understanding the differences between GIB, FSC & PEFC
- Grown in Britain certification confirms our sustainability credentials
- Timber doesn’t cost the earth: why we’re supporting the Wood CO₂ts less Campaign
- The Hoxton: A Forest & Maker collaboration
- Ash dieback: How we’re turning a threat into an opportunity