Forest to Home Limited, trading as Forest & Maker, is celebrating external validation of our sustainability status through the Grown in Britain (GIB) Chain of Custody Certification programme. The Grown in Britain Chain of Custody Certification mark provides validation of […]
About Forest & Maker
From our Wiltshire workshop, we handcraft furniture with nature and wellness in mind.
We are Forest & Maker.
- The office isn’t dead: But workers demand ‘hybrid working’ models
- Why we believe NOW is the time for action on large-scale tree planting
- More than an acronym: understanding the differences between GIB, FSC & PEFC
- Grown in Britain certification confirms our sustainability credentials
- Timber doesn’t cost the earth: why we’re supporting the Wood CO₂ts less Campaign