The UK’s largest woodland conservation charity has announced a pledge to plant 50 million trees by 2025 to help tackle climate change. The Woodland Trust is sending more than 600,000 free trees to community groups and schools in the next […]
About Forest & Maker
From our Wiltshire workshop, we handcraft furniture with nature and wellness in mind.
We are Forest & Maker.
- Bespoke boardroom tables: Why invest?
- Solid timber office furniture: How to bring your workspace alive
- The office isn’t dead: But workers demand ‘hybrid working’ models
- Why we believe NOW is the time for action on large-scale tree planting
- More than an acronym: understanding the differences between GIB, FSC & PEFC