Grown in Britain Week (7th-13th October) offers a chance to bring together individuals and organisations who all have one thing in common – a passion for British woods and forests, and the extraordinary benefits they offer. There are activities planned […]
About Forest & Maker
From our Wiltshire workshop, we handcraft furniture with nature and wellness in mind.
We are Forest & Maker.
- More than an acronym: understanding the differences between GIB, FSC & PEFC
- Grown in Britain certification confirms our sustainability credentials
- Timber doesn’t cost the earth: why we’re supporting the Wood CO₂ts less Campaign
- The Hoxton: A Forest & Maker collaboration
- Ash dieback: How we’re turning a threat into an opportunity